Should you choose SEO or Google Ads?
This is one of those “how long is a piece of string” moments, but essentially, no strategy works better than one that combines these two powerful channels. However, if you’re after quick, tangible results, Google Ads allows you to take up top positions on Google search results pages, without having to wait it all out. In comparison, search engine optimisation offers long-term brand exposure and quality-driven results that require maintenance and hard work for a significant period of time.
Why should you care?
63% of people said they’d click on a Google Ad
On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search result page
For high commercial intent searches (someone looking to buy a product) paid ads get 65 percent of all clicks
PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors
How we can help:
- Create all content and send to you for review
- Set Up Ads
- Create Ad groups and keywords
- Create Ad copy with split testing
- Images for display campaigns
- Implementation of new google features
- Regular monthly reports
- Statistical reviews
- Ongoing optimisation of ad copy, keyword selection, negatives, bids